Tash Marshall BeanAUTHENTIC INSTRUCTOR TRAINING INC.
What We Do
We teach incredible humans to become inspiring indoor cycling and group exercise instructors!
Hi! I’m Tash!
You might already know that I am incredibly, ridiculously, obsessively passionate about indoor cycling and group exercise. I would be beyond excited to share this passion with you.
Here’s a little bit more about me: My fitness career started out teaching Les Mills programs with Goodlife Fitness. Within my first eighteen months as an instructor, I was selected as a top 6 finalist for Instructor of the Year across Canada.
I now have over 20 years of experience specializing in indoor cycling and customer service. As the founder of Authentic Instructor Training Inc, my team of 7 master trainers and I have worked with 60+ boutique studios and have trained/mentored over 1800 instructors across North America and the UK.
We take tremendous pride in authenticity and being true to ourselves — “Authentic AF”, as we like to say — and we can’t wait to help you individually or your studio connect to what makes you AUTHENTICALLY YOU! We believe in inclusivity ALWAYS, and we will always be here to cheer you on!
Our specialties include starting studios from the ground up, amping up studios as well as mentoring and training instructors. We have found great success by empowering individuals everywhere to find their instructor confidence and go out and inspire others!
We have a ton of energy and fear not, we are also here to help you discover your big voice, grow your business, find your power, AND your authenticity!
It starts with a visit, either on the phone, Zoom or face to face. With your approval I will assess your needs and make recommendations to achieve your desired outcomes. Recommendations may include training, coaching or the development of a studio strategy. Let’s spend some time together to make your dreams happen!
Fill out the form at the bottom on the page and we will respond right away!
Credentials & Experience
- Director of Spin Programs and Training – One Cycle/Hot Yoga on Crowfoot/Spin Studio – Successfully built all programs and trained all instructors, Calgary, AB
- Director of Spin Programs – The Sweat Lab, Calgary, AB
- Les Mills International – RPM, Body Step, Body Pump and Body Flow
- Les Mills International – Advanced Instructor Module (AIM)
- Top 6 finalist Goodlife Fitness 2006 of 1700 Canada wide Instructors
- Team Leader Goodlife Fitness 2005 to 2009
- Promotions and Community Affairs Representative – Goodlife Fitness
- Schwinn Cycle Certification
- Stages Cycling Instructor Essentials Certification
- Can Fit Pro – Fitness Instructor Specialist
- American Sports & Fitness Association – Cycling Instruction Certificate
- Over 1800 instructors have been trained, coached and mentored
- Insights DISC through Baxter Bean & Associates, Inc.
- Volunteer with Believe Run for the Gold
- Volunteer with Sheldon Kennedy Child Advocacy Centre